Thursday, March 3, 2016

Mak. Re Release Schedule.

Just a update. Mak hasn't been pulled from the shelf. Turns out it isn't quite that simple.. So for now it will remain on sale while the editing is done. I am told once I get all the new edited files and the new cover anyone that has purchased the current UN edited version of my book will be able to re download all the new files.. I assume they mean for free.
Sara is working on a new cover for me and the mock ups she has sent me so far look awesome. That should be ready any day now but it won't be uploaded till all the files are ready.
For those interested. As I sail other changes will be made but it will only be Author bio and category changes.. The story of Mak will stay the same.
Thanks again for all your love and support.
Shay 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment